DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kudos to "Drones Made Easy" business

Don H.

Reactions
Just wanted to give a shout out to "Drones Made Easy" business here in San
Diego.
I've been having problems with my MA since I opened the box a week ago. I only have one flight on it.
Since day one the cable from the RC side port to the phone was intermittent then finally failed completely. I took it in to DronesMade Easy since they are a DJI authorized store and can do warranty work. The employee was very helpful and listened to my problem then checked the unit out to also find the cable had failed. It appears to have been an out of box failure. He simply replaced the cable for me at no charge and I was on my way.
Another plus about this business is they have the MA batteries in stock. No other stores here had them. Of course I picked one of those up the day before from them. I'd prefer to buy from local businesses when possible.

So, thanks DME for the help.

Don.

Last edited:
I too am very impressed with Drones Made Easy. I read many good reviews and 1 bad review online. The bad review was so rediculous that it peaked my curiosity so I visited them the following day. They were friendly and knowledgable and was shown around the back area. I also had a good conversation with one of the workers. I ended up buying a crystal sky from DME that day and couldn’t be happier.

Now I will have to go back and get an extra battery or two for my MA!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soni_kun