DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laanc Unavailable?

Cadillac2012

Reactions
I've had no issues getting authorization for flights at my home that is in Class D airspace for a year plus.

For some reason, I'm unable to connect either with my Tripltek tablet or iPhone for the past 3 days.
Keep getting messages there is an error, but not my fault.

I've looked but haven't been able to find where you can see if there is a problem.
Appreciate any help.

Aloft. Deleted and reinstalled on both devices, won’t let me log in.
Gives unknown error each attempt and it is the correct login information. Nothing has changed on either device.

Appreciate the information. Looks like probably on my end. I’ll go through some cleanup and see if I can find the issue.

Thanks

I had a similar issue with my Aloft program. I think I found the problem's answer. I had the program on my Iphone and also on my Ipad Mini 5 that I use with my Controller. When I closed the program on both and restarted it on only one, it seems to work again.

I had a similar issue with my Aloft program. I think I found the problem's answer. I had the program on my Iphone and also on my Ipad Mini 5 that I use with my Controller. When I closed the program on both and restarted it on only one, it seems to work again.
Appreciate the suggestion. Closed and rebooted my iPhone and Tripltek tablet, still have the same issue. It appears to be an app or my account issue as I can get clearance to fly from Airmap with no problem. So, I sent email to support to see what they suggest.
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BluMav