DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Label meaning dji 4 mini !

Hello from the Crossroads of America darkmann07.

Use the prop guard attachment to safely stow your aircraft to protect the props and / or the arms of the aircraft when not in use.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

What does this label means ?
The strap that came with your Mini 4 holds the propellers nice and neat and folded against the body of the drone. If you do not use it and you stuff your drone in a duffle bag of knap sack, the propellers could be damaged. And ALWAYS put your Gimbal Cover on when you are not flying…

We must have been typing up our responses at the same time and you hit REPLY before I did... L :) L . . .

I mean the L label

I think it is something to do with the European classification system. There is, somewhere ....either here or on the DJI forum a thread asking just this question, .... of course I can not find the blooming thread, sorry about that. Maybe your googles will have better luck than mine

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

This label
@AeroJ makes a good point in Posting #8… You list your location as Lebanon and it might very well deal with your location and regulated flight restrictions…

I got curious and I went hog-wild in my searches and used Google Image Search and Word Search and Letter Search and found nothing and I even looked at a bunch of Mini 4 videos, hoping to see the tag/label on another drone, never did…

You might just try contacting a DJI distributor in your home country and ask them and you can also contact DJI Support…

Good Luck, let us know what you find out…

Reactions: RodPad and MS Coast
my guess "L" is for legacy
You might be right, but did you notice that the OP's location is Lebanon, perhaps it has something to do with regional restrictions, that's my guess…

Reactions: RodPad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aa009