DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lag in movement

Staffan Ehde

Reactions
Hopefully you can help me. We will follow a Tesla over a bridge, driving sideways at about 30 km/h, but I get some kind of lag in the picture. Ive been using a sandisk extreme plus V30 64Gb . Cache set to 2 Gb Shooting 4K the bridge 25fps exp 1/50th the other is tried at 60fps 1/30th. Any suggestions on how to avoid a lag? With lag I mean that it is like you take away some frames in the movement. All help is really appreciated as we have the shoot coming up soon. Cannot attach film file

Hopefully you can help me. We will follow a Tesla over a bridge, driving sideways at about 30 km/h, but I get some kind of lag in the picture. Ive been using a sandisk extreme plus V30 64Gb . Cache set to 2 Gb Shooting 4K the bridge 25fps exp 1/50th the other is tried at 60fps 1/30th. Any suggestions on how to avoid a lag? With lag I mean that it is like you take away some frames in the movement. All help is really appreciated as we have the shoot coming up soon. Cannot attach film file
The most common cause of lag is a phone/tablet that isn't up to running DJI Go4 properly.

Reactions: Former Member
Is the actual video on SD lagging, or the real time video feed?

Edit: Thunderdrones did the same question at the same time. Sorry.

If I may ask, what device are you using for the live feed?
Is " 60fps 1/30th " an typing error or did you mean 30fps 1/60th?
Try to disable the video cache on the device to see if there is improvement.

So, the lag is coming from the file on the SD card? As @Meta4 said, if it's only on your display, then it could be a device issue.
If I may ask, what device are you using for the live feed?
Is " 60fps 1/30th " an typing error or did you mean 30fps 1/60th?
Try to disable the video cache on the device to see if there is improvement.
OK thanks! I mean 30fps 1/60 yes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000