DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lago di Garda (Italy) - Mavic Air 2 - Cinematic drone video

Excellent video! The paragliders were great and added a interesting foreground subject.

I did notice however that your colours were quite soft, so I’m curious if were you filming in DCinelike profile (and using LUTs) and if you were filming just before dawn or just after?

Reactions: Ommywanchenoui
Excellent video! The paragliders were great and added a interesting foreground subject.

I did notice however that your colours were quite soft, so I’m curious if were you filming in DCinelike profile (and using LUTs) and if you were filming just before dawn or just after?
Yes I used DCinelike mode and I used two luts.... unfortunately it was so cloudy on the mountain

Ditto!
WOW!..Oscar nominations for sound production and all other categories! I think the kid has a future :cool: (this is me playing a big time producer)
Cool isn't it? ;) But it's almost impossible to have Oscar nominations at the first attempt ahahahaha... there is something that isn't good enough on the video?

Beautiful video, beautifully shot, great music and an absolutely gorgeous place. Great editing, something I’m useless at at the moment. Thanks for sharing

This is my first footage filmed with a Mavic Air 2 and edited with Premiere... Comments and suggestions are very appreciated!

I absolutely loved every second of that video. Two questions; was some of that filmed in Sirmione, and where was that church (2:53) that appeared to be glued to the side of a cliff?

Tomorrow i'll share a drone photo shot in Lago Maggiore if you want! :)
I have flown over and drove my Fiat 500 (Il Topo) many times around Lago di Maggiore! I worked for Bendix International, and help Integrate AQS 13B Sonars in the Giovanni Augusta (Casina Costa), please excuse my Spelling... and flew many test missions in their AB212 Helicopters. My Hotel was The Astoria, in Gallarate. Also stayed many times in Piccolo Lago, Ghirdla.
Learned how to Ski with Eng. Phillipo Reina and his Family at Mottarone, just above Stressa.
Love, Love, Love Italy.

I have flown over and drove my Fiat 500 (Il Topo) many times around Lago di Maggiore! I worked for Bendix International, and help Integrate AQS 13B Sonars in the Giovanni Augusta (Casina Costa), please excuse my Spelling... and flew many test missions in their AB212 Helicopters. My Hotel was The Astoria, in Gallarate. Also stayed many times in Piccolo Lago, Ghirdla.
Learned how to Ski with Eng. Phillipo Reina and his Family at Mottarone, just above Stressa.
Love, Love, Love Italy.
I truly love these stories.... The Agusta was acquired and became AgustaWestland now!
If you want to see my photo in Lago Maggiore is here->

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs