DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Lake District beautiful mountain passes 4K

Those are beautiful places you captured!! Very Nice!! Music was relaxing as well.

Really felt like I had a bird's eye view of this gorgeous area, beautiful imaging. The use of various altitudes makes for a more thorough understanding of what can be seen here. The music does a good job of conveying the mood presented here. Thanks for posting.

Great, is this a regular traffic road for everyday use or a scenic one ? Thanks for sharing.

Very nice :)
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, the PRO in the title, did you use and M1P or M2P ?

About the only thing I could see that could be improved with the flying is the gimbal yaw, sometimes a little jerky and would be an almost perfect shoot with it smooth.
Have you slowed down aircraft yaw in settings to say lowest sensitivity ?
I think that might be 1 if using Go4.

Very nice :)
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, the PRO in the title, did you use and M1P or M2P ?

About the only thing I could see that could be improved with the flying is the gimbal yaw, sometimes a little jerky and would be an almost perfect shoot with it smooth.
Have you slowed down aircraft yaw in settings to say lowest sensitivity ?
I think that might be 1 if using Go4.
It is Mavic PRO 1 - No, I have not changed YAW settings, they are default.

Great, is this a regular traffic road for everyday use or a scenic one ? Thanks for sharing.
Yes, they are normal roads open for public, however they close them sometimes in the winter as being really dangerous when ice, snow occurs. Those are 4 different passes.

Thanks all for good comments, I am happy that you liked my video :)

It is Mavic PRO 1 - No, I have not changed YAW settings, they are default.

Cool, very easy to change the yaw sensitivity in settings, so too the gimbal sensitivity / speed, makes for easier cinematic smoothness of those actions.

All the best with the flights. certainly you'd have endless opportunities for capturing some stunning video / photos in there.

Cool, very easy to change the yaw sensitivity in settings, so too the gimbal sensitivity / speed, makes for easier cinematic smoothness of those actions.

All the best with the flights. certainly you'd have endless opportunities for capturing some stunning video / photos in there.
Unfortunately I am there once a year :(

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo