DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Lake Tsivlou Greece

wind-up

Reactions
Lake Tsivlou is located at an altitude of about 700 meters, on the slopes of Helmos. It was created on March 24, 1913, when a large landslide caused in the area blocked the bed of the river Krathis. The lake has an area of about 8.3 acres and a depth of about 80 meters. Around and near the lake there are the villages of Peristera, Agia Varvara, and Zarouchla.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lake Tsivlou is located at an altitude of about 700 meters, on the slopes of Helmos. It was created on March 24, 1913, when a large landslide caused in the area blocked the bed of the river Krathis. The lake has an area of about 8.3 acres and a depth of about 80 meters. Around and near the lake there are the villages of Peristera, Agia Varvara, and Zarouchla.

Thank you very much for the like Many many thanks my friend MPone

Thank you very much for the like Many many thanks my friend sikspy

Thank you very much for the like Many many thanks my friend Crash Gibby

Thank you very much for the like Many many thanks my friend manutter51

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erpator