DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Parnitha Mountain, Royal Palace & Beletsi Lake (Attica, Greece)

Tasos GR

Reactions
Everyone finds something to please them on Parnitha mountain, the highest mountain in Attica and one of the most charming in Greece.
In the Tatoi estate is the summer palace of the former Greek royal family, in one of the most beautiful forests of Attica.
It takes only half an hour from the center of Athens, to drastically change the landscape.
A wonderful lake with an area of just 7 acres drowned in the green. Residents, familiar with visitors, and willing to make friends for a small treat, are the ducks and swans that make their presence felt.

Everyone finds something to please them on Parnitha mountain, the highest mountain in Attica and one of the most charming in Greece.
Hi Tasos, you are really a lucky man! You have sooo many amazing places in your enviroment to shoot such interesting videos...Unfortunately I do not have such beautiful locations and I am a little bit jealous ??
I enjoyed the video and my favourite part is the rotten House ?
thanks for sharing my friend!
Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
In the Tatoi estate is the summer palace of the former Greek royal family, in one of the most beautiful forests of Attica.
It takes only half an hour from the center of Athens, to drastically change the landscape.
A wonderful lake with an area of just 7 acres drowned in the green. Residents, familiar with visitors, and willing to make friends for a small treat, are the ducks and swans that make their presence felt.

Another amazing video! Yassou

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Hi Tasos, you are really a lucky man! You have sooo many amazing places in your enviroment to shoot such interesting videos...Unfortunately I do not have such beautiful locations and I am a little bit jealous ??
I enjoyed the video and my favourite part is the rotten House ?
thanks for sharing my friend!
Paul
it is true that I have many beautiful places near me to fly and record with the drone. Thank you very much for your kind words my friend Paul. The building you say is an old guest house.

Another amazing video! Yassou
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

it is true that I have many beautiful places near me to fly and record with the drone. Thank you very much for your kind words my friend Paul. The building you say is an old guest house.
you´r welcome Tasos ? Looking forward to some new yideos about your amazing region! Thans for the info about the old guesthouse! cheers Paul

Another good Tasos! Really enjoyed it. Turtles on the pier? I don't think I've seen that before.

On California's coast line we get a lot of sea lions try to crowd a pier if they can get on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31