DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Land Drone and take off

Oh, I totally believe you. The system and sensor aren't infallible.

The compass can be rendered inoperative (i.e. returning inconsistent, nonsensical data) either in the presence of ferromagnetic metals, or external artificial magnetic fields.

The latter can trigger a false calibration prompt that will go away if you move and restart the drone.

That's not necessarily what caused your problem, just an example of how false calibration prompts can occur.
I had my Mavic Air compass go haywire after setting it on a reinforced concrete slab for take off. I had to pick up the drone and recalibrate the compass.

Everyone here surely knows that purchasing an Enterprise model dramatically improves your eyesight.

I've even heard that the blind have been made to see. And baskets of fish spontaneously start to inexplicably overflow.

Hence the 1500m AGL ceiling.

😁

Just curious and would like to ask two questions:

1) If you take off from one location then land say 1000ft way, can you then take off again or do the Controller has to be near drone to take off?
2) My RC Controller tells me I have WIFI but if i try to do live stream it tells me to Check connection. anything in controller setting that i have to unable?

Regards
At a certain altitude you may lose signal. These drones do better when they have line of sight. 1,000' is fairly far away. You would probably lose line of sight as early as 50' AGL, let alone on the ground. Loss of signal would be the only reason why this might fail.

D

Reactions: NorbertG59
At a certain altitude you may lose signal. These drones do better when they have line of sight. 1,000' is fairly far away. You would probably lose line of sight as early as 50' AGL, let alone on the ground. Loss of signal would be the only reason why this might fail.

D
I have tried all was fine at 160 feet away and 65ft height but as i Tried to land approx 30ft from the ground the signal become weak so i aborted and once back to 50ft signal was strong. I have taken in consideration that when landing there was some large trees between drone and controller

I have tried all was fine at 160 feet away and 65ft height but as i Tried to land approx 30ft from the ground the signal become weak so i aborted and once back to 50ft signal was strong. I have taken in consideration that when landing there was some large trees between drone and controller
Yep. This affirms what I told you.

D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61