DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Land of Mountains

Brilliant footage. I visited Switzerland whilst on a cycling "holiday" in North Italy. On our rest day we took the Bernina Express form Lugano to St Moritz. I believe this is the highest train route in Europe. Stunningly beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.
John

Brilliant footage. I visited Switzerland whilst on a cycling "holiday" in North Italy. On our rest day we took the Bernina Express form Lugano to St Moritz. I believe this is the highest train route in Europe. Stunningly beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.
John
That was so enjoyable to watch - also the music.

Thanks.
thanks to both of you ? Yes it´s the highest in Europe! The highest train route in Europe is the Jungfrau Bahn which goes up to 3454 meters but it´s a cogwheel railway. I also took the Bernina Express years ago, it´s fantastic!

cheers Paul

Is that the Matterhorn in the background around 1:20?
I like your needlework 1:30!
The resevoir at 0:38 is it low? I am wondering what is the brown area to the right.

Excellent footage, great job ?????
Amazing views very good flyings !
thanks guys ??
Is that the Matterhorn in the background around 1:20?
I like your needlework 1:30!
The resevoir at 0:38 is it low? I am wondering what is the brown area to the right.
thanks to all of you ? Yes that´s the Matterhorn and the reservoir was rather empty, that happends quite often! The brown is simply a part of the lake, which normally is covered by water. The needle is rather a big one ?
cheers Paul

Hi all,
some images from my old homeland...Switzerland. The last shot shows the capital of Switzerland: Bern

cheers Paul

Hi Paul - I absolutely loved this video. That's precisely why I bought my MA2... I'd love to shoot and create videos like this :)

I really liked the shot at about 1:30, especially... loved the shot through the rock arch.

Thank you for the inspiration. Our world is a beautiful place!!!

Matt

Hi Paul - I absolutely loved this video. That's precisely why I bought my MA2... I'd love to shoot and create videos like this :)

I really liked the shot at about 1:30, especially... loved the shot through the rock arch.

Thank you for the inspiration. Our world is a beautiful place!!!

Matt
Hi Matt,
glad to read that you enjoyed the video, thank you for your nice comment! ? Indded, our world is really an amazing place! cheers Paul

Hi all,
some images from my old homeland...Switzerland. The last shot shows the capital of Switzerland: Bern

cheers Paul

Awesome mountain landscapes. Congratulations for the video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu