DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Landing" and "take off" remote control voice over

Rafluc

Reactions
Hello everyone, do you know how I can download the voice of the remote control mavic pro. I'm looking for the takeoff and landing voices. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum Rafluc. Maybe cut on the mic in your device ?
Or maybe use another device to record it then do whatever .

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafluc
Hello everyone, do you know how I can download the voice of the remote control mavic pro. I'm looking for the takeoff and landing voices. Thanks in advance.
Howdy from Wyoming @Rafluc , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thank you very much for your answer Diklod, I already thought about it. I planed also to record with my iphone the voice on takeoff and landing. But these are sensitive phases, downloading voices seemed to me more reasonable.

Reactions: cjmc
Afraid there I have no clue .:)

With Android, all sounds are recorded with the video cache, including 'take off', 'Landing' etc., not sure about IOS though.

Here ya go

Attachments

• djigo_voice_tips.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 79
Hello all,
Thank you so much chazz, this zipped file provide exactly sounds that I was looking for!!
Again many thanks :)
Haja

With Android, all sounds are recorded with the video cache, including 'take off', 'Landing' etc., not sure about IOS though.
Thank you Lake Flyer for your help.
I'll investigate,
To find such with IOS, may be much more difficult.
Haja

Hello dirkclod,
I tried to build a specific cable with used iphone earphone in vain. Wiring diagram as well as my soldering iron were not suitable to provide good results.
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman