DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing legs

I have a set like that on my Mavic 3 except I got the grey legs. They work really great and give you some good additional height from ground to camera. They seem to have no particular faults except you need to remove them each flight before storage (I’m to lazy to cut the foam out of my case). They are not expensive and work as advertised.

Attachments

• 26782427-3364-4AE2-BE1E-69EFBA0F0BED.jpeg
    26782427-3364-4AE2-BE1E-69EFBA0F0BED.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 98CDF812-D443-4AE3-85B7-B8FE4B327A79.jpeg
    98CDF812-D443-4AE3-85B7-B8FE4B327A79.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Eagle430
I have a set like that on my Mavic 3 except I got the grey legs. They work really great and give you some good additional height from ground to camera. They seem to have no particular faults except you need to remove them each flight before storage (I’m to lazy to cut the foam out of my case). They are not expensive and work as advertised.
I think is a good way for protecting the drone-camera.
Is your flight affected in any way? Shorter flight time, unstable etc.

I think is a good way for protecting the drone-camera.
Is your flight affected in any way? Shorter flight time, unstable etc.
Flight doesn’t seem to be affected at all. I recommend them. Also seem very sturdy and easy to work with.

Reactions: Eagle430
I have skids on all my drones. 2 Mavic Pros, and on MM2.
Also, have landing platforms for all three.
FLY SAFE

I have these on my A2S and have been very happy with them. They fold so they don’t interfere with the drone folding and it fits in the case perfectly. Nice wide stance so landing stability is good. No noticeable impact on flight. Amazon. Either style would probably be better than nothing.image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Another forum member had it on his mini and I liked it, so I can’t take the credit 😁.

I have these on my A2S and have been very happy with them. They fold so they don’t interfere with the drone folding and it fits in the case perfectly. Nice wide stance so landing stability is good. No noticeable impact on flight. Amazon. Either style would probably be better than nothing.View attachment 154979
ditto

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N