DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing Pad help

I'd be interested in having one printed with my design on it. What do you think something like this would cost?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Prices for anyone wanting one on here will be the following... Just PM me and I will contact you when I start making them.

30cm x 30cm (11.81 inch x 11.81 inch) - £12.99 / $16.26
45cm x 45cm (17.72 inch x 17.72 inch) - £14.99 / $18.76

Plus shipping

Sounds good!! Let me knock a design up and get back to you

Prices for anyone wanting one on here will be the following... Just PM me and I will contact you when I start making them.

30cm x 30cm (11.81 inch x 11.81 inch) - £12.99 / $16.26
45cm x 45cm (17.72 inch x 17.72 inch) - £14.99 / $18.76

Plus shipping
Hi reecey, have you had the chance to try out this landing pad yet? I'm abit concerned about the edges lifting with the wind as the mavic comes on to land.

Dang!
Note to self- don't use carpet.
I guess the pilot gave negative collective pitch after touchdown which is quite common, creating a vacuum which sucked the carpet into the rotor. You can see that at the smoke behaviour, too.
So this is not applicable to copters as they cannot produce negative thrust.

Yes those reflectors look tempting as they just fold away so small and they're so light, but unless you peg them down (a major hassle), surely they just blow away in the lightest breeze?

I think Reeceys looks like the better bet to me. Not quite as portable or light, but it should stay in position. A happy medium.

These reflectors have a steel ring inside which keeps them down. At least as long as they will lay flat on the surface, without a possibility for wind getting between.
I am using a smaller platform with just 60cm in diameter. Still big enough for the Mavic, easy to transport and all landings up to today have been easy, without any tendence for blowing away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters