DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laptop

Mel 08

Reactions
Just sold some poison dart frogs for £150.
Another hobby of mine.
Being a total technology numpty can i get a second hand laptop that will run a decent editing system for the money

Cheers Mel

Reactions: swimpmeister
Editing computer is one area I wouldn’t scrimp on. Using a laptop that isn’t powerful enough to smoothly run an editing package is maddening. Large video files can require a lot of processing power and take forever. So I would do as much research as possible before wasting money on a cheap, low powered computer. You will spend more up front, but be much happier in the long run. There are many videos on YouTube that can help you determine what you will need from the basic edit app, to the full featured software like Adobe Premier or similar power hungry applications.

Just wanted to say I miss my dart frogs! I had a nice collection of leucamelas, tinctorris, azeureus, and some more I can’t remember.(and I am sure I bothched the spelling on those lol) By far some of the most challenging animals I have owned but so rewarding. Be safe!!!

Reactions: Mel 08
Just wanted to say I miss my dart frogs! I had a nice collection of leucamelas, tinctorris, azeureus, and some more I can’t remember.(and I am sure I bothched the spelling on those lol) By far some of the most challenging animals I have owned but so rewarding. Be safe!!!
Hard decision to let them go
My royal pythons are taking up a lot of time.
Clutch hatching as I type this

Any gaming pc will work great for video editing. If you are looking to save money you can get a cheaper or older spec gaming pc and get an older software, it won't require the top of the line hardware and will be cheaper.
I am still running on Sony Vegas Movie maker Platinum 12, I think I got it in 2013. It's not made for anything above 1080p. But as my internet is still 6Mbps, I can't really upload too big of files anyway.
Good luck

Reactions: Mel 08
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras