DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

last avalanches traces

I just was curious - Mavic pro was beyond the max dynamic range in there - Do You think Mavik 2 Pro can do it better?

Reactions: Porky
I just was curious - Mavic pro was beyond the max dynamic range in there - Do You think Mavik 2 Pro can do it better?

Hi Alex, not sure what the max range is on the MP but this might give you a better understanding on the M2P overall distance.

4C9B2E97-15B1-4694-9696-91B96A3B1950.png

Reactions: alex_markov
Hi Alex, not sure what the max range is on the MP but this might give you a better understanding on the M2P overall distance.

View attachment 72300
You didn't understand me right ;) I was asking about dynamic range - You see my Mavic pro struggles with white clouds and snow and dark forest in one place (as You can see in the above clip) bigger sensor on M2P should be better in this respect - range of MP is Fine (even better than M2P in some cases ;) )

You didn't understand me right ;) I was asking about dynamic range - You see my Mavic pro struggles with white clouds and snow and dark forest in one place (as You can see in the above clip) bigger sensor on M2P should be better in this respect - range of MP is Fine (even better than M2P in some cases ;) )

Oh, I always get it wrong..

67077158-E8C3-412F-A724-C5AE988AD1BB.jpeg

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69