DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Last Firmware Update 01.04.0400

papopagan

Reactions
Someone can tell me if this update came without some kind of failure. What changes does it bring? and I would like to know if the aircraft feels good after updating it, so I can do it without fear.

Thanks!

from what I understand there has been some issues with drifitng yaw, a couple few threads about it at the dji forum

I want to know what the hell this is in the controller settings has anyone else seen this? Like all our drones will have registered plates so when we are flying our drone we come up live on the map so airliners or police can instantly identify who's flying and when and where you've been flying. Screenshot_20180719-235226.jpeg

I want to know what the **** this is in the controller settings has anyone else seen this? Like all our drones will have registered plates so when we are flying our drone we come up live on the map so airliners or police can instantly identify who's flying and when and where you've been flying. View attachment 42324

Do that came with the New Update?

Someone can tell me if this update came without some kind of failure. What changes does it bring? and I would like to know if the aircraft feels good after updating it, so I can do it without fear.

Thanks!
I do all of them and only issue I had at first was when trying it in yard afterwards. It did want to rise,drop and drift a slight
bit in a hover. Did an IMU and compass cal and took care of that. Flys fine and have 0 issues with it.
YMMV

I want to know what the **** this is in the controller settings has anyone else seen this? Like all our drones will have registered plates so when we are flying our drone we come up live on the map so airliners or police can instantly identify who's flying and when and where you've been flying.
I think that has been around before this update. You can turn it off. No big deal.
I've updated, flown 4 batteries since. Nothing out of the ordinary that I noticed.

The identification and flight information section has always been there for me - 3 or 4 months I've had my Air. There are posts here about it even, because I wondered what it was for.

from what I understand there has been some issues with drifitng yaw, a couple few threads about it at the dji forum
You could be right there. My MPP has had a drift issue for the couple of months where on long straight legs it it crabbed along. Heading did not align with track. I just put up with it as I could not be bothered chasing a fix.
When I was installing the update it forced an IMU re align and the issue has now gone away.

Automatic syncing of HD images to my android S9 is finally working properly again which had always been sketchy with this phone. Nice. After 4 batteries no USB/GSJGo4 disconnected either. So looks like it is a worthwhile update for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada