DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Late for work because of the Fog...

I like this on a couple of levels. The content itself is certainly interesting, but there is another factor involved.

I often tell people who engage me in a conversation about ‘droning’, that it actually causes one to look at the world around them differently, as in this case. You observed the fog layer, and you imagined what it would look like from an aerial perspective, and you made it happen...work be darned!

Good job!

I like this on a couple of levels. The content itself is certainly interesting, but there is another factor involved.

I often tell people who engage me in a conversation about ‘droning’, that it actually causes one to look at the world around them differently, as in this case. You observed the fog layer, and you imagined what it would look like from an aerial perspective, and you made it happen...work be darned!

Good job!

What a great observation, you nailed it... it was actually the morning of RUOK day and I must admit I felt great when I got to work.

Reactions: Brockrock
I know !!
Good on WA Parks for changing their policy on drones last year.
We did a long very remote drive through fro Nuytsland to the Pilbara June / July last year as oart of a 16,800km 5 states tour, saw some remarkable places.

Awesome, what an amazing tour...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syron