DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest DJI GO4 panorama mode

borislip

Reactions
I've seen it mentioned in the change log, backed the old version up, updated, took into the air, but could not find this mode anywhere. Any ideas?

I've seen it mentioned in the change log, backed the old version up, updated, took into the air, but could not find this mode anywhere. Any ideas?

There is no new modes for the mavic, the new features are all for the spark.

Oh. That explains why i was unable to find it. And is rather irritating. I am quite certain they should be able to supply something like this on all their drones.

Reactions: dslater
I don't think they will add any of the modes from the spark, mavic owners would be less inclined to buy one if they did unfortunately.

Reactions: jlemond and SeanOzz
Mavic owners, such as myself, will be less inclined to buy any DJI products again seeing how app/FW upgrades on those products threaten existing functionality, make things less and less stable, yet don't bother adding xtra functionality being added to lower level products.

Reactions: Lailert and jlemond
The spark isn't something that interests me but in fairness I have updated to every new software and firmware and other than a weird gimbal roll on .600 I have never had a single issue with mine.

Reactions: Foxtrot Uniform
I have drunk horizon, not sure what fw version started it. App stability is absolutely terrible on my LG G4 (aircraft disconnected and app crashes), more stable on Nexus 7 but some version did crash on me a few times on Nexus as well, i really don't like this forced re-registration "or else..." thing hanging in the air all over the forum right now, so... i guess one's mileage may vary.

Reactions: SeanOzz

Where is the change log on dji.com ? thanks !

Last edited:
I was prompted to login to the app today. I logged in. Everything is normal.

Yeah I think after reading everything I have on here iOS software is far superior!
My devices aren't single purposely intended to be a DJI monitor. I can't stand iOS, and would rather give up on DJI than switch to iOS.

My devices aren't single purposely intended to be a DJI monitor. I can't stand iOS, and would rather give up on DJI than switch to iOS.

Oh I think it is... if it wasn't related to your android lineup there would post after post on here people echoing you're same issues. That's truth.

Lastly let me say this-
DJI hasn't taken anything from you that you didn't have when you bought the Mavic. If anything you got more and more... I.e. Fixed Wing Mode etc. yes they added support for their Selfie Drone, if you want that for your Mavic you bought the wrong drone my friend.

Lastly, again, then I'll shut up... everyone on here bellyaching about DJI and the terms of service, app updates, "how mad we all are", look like simply put fools. The app came out, and nothing happened, literally nothing happened. Didn't even have to leave the FW you were on? So threatening to "leave DJI" {in my big man voice} okay then leave. Don't talk about it, BE about it. Go try the next best thing, Yuneec, or Powervision all good options, until you buy one.

Good Luck. I just get tired of all these doom and gloom posts about how "my stuff is all messed up because of DJI", when in reality you're in the minority. DJI has changed the game and the hobby, and continues to do so.

Relax.

Oh I think it is... if it wasn't related to your android lineup there would post after post on here people echoing you're same issues. That's truth.

Lastly let me say this-
DJI hasn't taken anything from you that you didn't have when you bought the Mavic. If anything you got more and more... I.e. Fixed Wing Mode etc. yes they added support for their Selfie Drone, if you want that for your Mavic you bought the wrong drone my friend.

Lastly, again, then I'll shut up... everyone on here bellyaching about DJI and the terms of service, app updates, "how mad we all are", look like simply put fools. The app came out, and nothing happened, literally nothing happened. Didn't even have to leave the FW you were on? So threatening to "leave DJI" {in my big man voice} okay then leave. Don't talk about it, BE about it. Go try the next best thing, Yuneec, or Powervision all good options, until you buy one.

Good Luck. I just get tired of all these doom and gloom posts about how "my stuff is all messed up because of DJI", when in reality you're in the minority. DJI has changed the game and the hobby, and continues to do so.

Relax.
Relax? Take a good look at who is being irrational and triggered here, lol.

This post is, indeed, becoming one more rant post, with plenty of those on the forum already being more than enough, ive got my answer, i guess the best thing to do with this post right now is to stop responding on it and let it die out.

So... astalavista on another thread...

9acb82bdc7f1e3ef474394967888e8ae.jpg

When I seen what the update included I was excited. I could not find the new feature either [emoji22]

The Go4 app has been updated but to use the pano mode on Mavic, you need a later firmware that has not yet been released. You can easily make panos from video already.

The Go4 app has been updated but to use the pano mode on Mavic, you need a later firmware that has not yet been released. You can easily make panos from video already.

I am very new at this. Can you please explain how to do this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786