DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

latest firmware ,mini 2

teccer

Reactions
just had a message on mini 2 , new firmware available, what is in it and any problems with it, 25th april 2022

Be wary, check which version you are being offered then google it. Some new updates are preventing roll backs so even if you do not like it you may be stuck with it.

I think I have the answer, I normally use litchi, but yesterday I fired up DJI fly and got the message "firmware update available, download now" but before downloading it I checked what version dji fly was on my tablet, it was 1.3 0000 and the new one was 1,4 0000, so I think you all may have that installed and because I don't use dji fly app I've not seen this update before, sorry to get you all excited :)

1.4 0000 was issued weeks ago. I'm staying with the 1.3x version until DJI comes out with further updates that can be proven to be wholly reliable. 1.3x offers me no issues and 1.4x offers me no features worth "upgrading" for. If DJI has produced an update to 1.4.0 perhaps that is worth looking at. Until then I'm staying put.

Reactions: cc_jim
I updated my Mini 2 firmware 2 days ago to 01.04.0000 and FlySafe Database to 01.00.01.26 and after flying twice already that it appears not to be a good update and I have notice that I lose signal to my RC much closer than what my previous flight paths I fly on a weekly bases from the same point from my home. I got an "Lost RC Signal" message and the camera view was frozen. I also notice my Elevation went from 120ft to 30Oft + before I press the RTH mode. Lucky that I was still able to RTH safely and had to manually control VLS to get back to my driveway to land without a loss.

I updated my Mini 2 firmware 2 days ago to 01.04.0000 and FlySafe Database to 01.00.01.26 and after flying twice already that it appears not to be a good update and I have notice that I lose signal to my RC much closer than what my previous flight paths I fly on a weekly bases from the same point from my home. I got an "Lost RC Signal" message and the camera view was frozen. I also notice my Elevation went from 120ft to 30Oft + before I press the RTH mode. Lucky that I was still able to RTH safely and had to manually control VLS to get back to my driveway to land without a loss.
After a firmware update, always rerun an IMU and compass calibration, as well as check all of your settings. You'll find that some of them will be changed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911