DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Go4 Any good ?

Yes, very easy using APKpure. I side loaded 4.2.12 is I could use an OTG cable when flying a Spark. I also side loaded Ampere so I could monitor he battery condition.

Yes, very easy using APKpure. I side loaded 4.2.12 is I could use an OTG cable when flying a Spark. I also side loaded Ampere so I could monitor he battery condition.
Thanks Bmelody, any chance of the link you used with APKpure.

Using the web browser in the moverio's and a WiFi connection search for APKpure. Install the app APKpure then search for the DJI GO app on their site and download it. It's been awhile but once you download the DJI GO from their site and click on it you will get some popup instructions to continue or cancel. Be sure to enable 3 party apps in the security setting in the moverio. There are several videos from epson that will help with the basics of sideloading you should watch before starting. Using APKpure will make it very easy.

Reactions: SkySquinter
Using the web browser in the moverio's and a WiFi connection search for APKpure. Install the app APKpure then search for the DJI GO app on their site and download it. It's been awhile but once you download the DJI GO from their site and click on it you will get some popup instructions to continue or cancel. Be sure to enable 3 party apps in the security setting in the moverio. There are several videos from epson that will help with the basics of sideloading you should watch before starting. Using APKpure will make it very easy.
Appreciate your help, Thank you.

Quick update, all done and working great. Thanks very much bmelody.

Good job, my pleasure. I side loaded and still running 4.2.12. I see 4.2.12 is now available on the Moverio app store. Did you get 4.2.16 or 4.2.14? How is the app running?

The new release of DJI GO is.
Information
Category Drone
Price Free
Updated Date 14 May 2018
Size 153.3MB
Version 4.2.14

I'm waiting to see what others say about it before I install it.

Good job, my pleasure. I side loaded and still running 4.2.12. I see 4.2.12 is now available on the Moverio app store. Did you get 4.2.16 or 4.2.14? How is the app running?
I went for 4.2.16, loaded fine. Spent a while going through all the settings with MV turned on with no problems but not been flying yet. I don't anticipate any problems but you never know. One strange thing I found was in the C1 C2 menu for controller the toggle map/Live View is missing, not sure if it's an android thing as it is there in my Iphone 7+ ver of 4.2.16.

The new release of DJI GO is.
Information
Category Drone
Price Free
Updated Date 14 May 2018
Size 153.3MB
Version 4.2.14

I'm waiting to see what others say about it before I install it.
Latest Ver 4.2.16 22/05/18

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada