DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest update on Android

davedrone178

Reactions
What is the best way to get the latest update for my Android device. Google Playstore doesn't offer the latest update from about
10 days ago for the Mini 2, it's only available for Apple devices. You CAN go to the DJI website and download it there for an Android
but when I do that, I get warning signs on my phone that other apps or the phone won't work properly with the download.
DJI said they are working on getting the App to the Google Playstore

Hi, I have tried to download 1.2.2 from the DJI download centre 6 times this week, all goes well until I get the install this app message then it just says app not installed ??

Hi, I have tried to download 1.2.2 from the DJI download centre 6 times this week, all goes well until I get the install this app message then it just says app not installed ??
You likely need to change your phone settings to allow installs from "untrusted" sources. In newer versions of Android it's "Install unknown apps". Once there you can give it the needed permission.

Reactions: raymairjr
You likely need to change your phone settings to allow installs from "untrusted" sources. In newer versions of Android it's "Install unknown apps". Once there you can give it the needed permission.
Many thanks that sorted it eventually, I had to save it to my storage and then install it from there thanks again

Reactions: raymairjr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78