DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest update???

Mycallhill

Reactions
After reading all the posts regarding the latest firmware update and battery update;some people are having problems;;what I want to know is if I ignore the latest firmware/battery update will my mini still function ok?;thank you

After reading all the posts regarding the latest firmware update and battery update;some people are having problems;;what I want to know is if I ignore the latest firmware/battery update will my mini still function ok?;thank you
Well mine does....updated yesterday and flown since. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Richy mini

Haven’t owned a mini for long so not sure but on my MP I didn’t update for a long time to the point where I wasn’t able to fly unless I updated.

(I have updated the mini but not flown yet)

it will but you wont get the benefits of the improved camera functions and flight control

Yes you can stay on your existing FW, you can also update and roll back using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on Mac or PC. I’ve flown 3 batteries with no issues

Reactions: WooZie
If you're in the UK you'll probably be fine. Many of the reports you see aren't directly related to the firmware itself but because of the flysafe database update and how it relates to a specific geographic area in central Canada.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
If you're in the UK you'll probably be fine. Many of the reports you see aren't directly related to the firmware itself but because of the flysafe database update and how it relates to a specific geographic area in central Canada.

Still waiting to hear back from DJI. Hopefully they fix this soon.....my mini is now an expensive paper weight :)

With tongue in cheek: "Software is a wonderful thing, isn't it?" :)

No problem here with latest update as well. Had my longest flight yesterday with no issue.
Same thing here in Canada no problem after latest update besides the fact that i'm getting warning of an airport nearby eventhough i am 14km (9 miles) from it !!

Try downgrading to next software via pc. The. When that’s complete upgrade to latest firmware. I see that can sometimes fix issues.

My issue is that I’ve found that if I go over 98 ft the mini altitude numbers go red and the mini slows to a crawl. As soon as I’m well below 100 feet the numbers go back to normal color, and the speed returns. I am at the edge of a rural airport boundary about 1500 Feet or more away. I have zero problems with my M2 zoom or Autel evo. I hope it’s just a software glitch that’s resolved soon.

it will but you wont get the benefits of the improved camera functions and flight control
I agree. I was t getting full speed in a mode. After realizing and studying youtube. When in p mode bring aircraft to a stop and hover. Then switch to s mode. Give the Ac time for its on board electronics to kick in and wow. Little thing moves.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov