DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest version?

Not sure, but suggest you have lots time as it took a while to download and install, stupidly said yes just before I wanted to fly!

Not sure, but suggest you have lots time as it took a while to download and install, stupidly said yes just before I wanted to fly!
Yeah it will take ages when you first power a new air up. Haven't had a update since May on mine.

You guys talking drone firmware or phone control sw? Sounds like someone’s got their wires crossed!

were talking about when you first take it out the box and turn it on. The first update on a new drone will take a time to load up.Mine was about 10 mins before I could fly it. My question was just checking if I was uptodate as Ive got an issue with the maps off line option. DJI looking into it .

were talking about when you first take it out the box and turn it on. The first update on a new drone will take a time to load up.Mine was about 10 mins before I could fly it. My question was just checking if I was uptodate as Ive got an issue with the maps off line option. DJI looking into it .
Ok, but your initial question was “what’s the latest version of Go4 app?” which has nothing to do with the FW loaded to your drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000