DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest video of an airport!

MavicAisen

Reactions
Please comment on my video.
All critics received, positive or negative.

Link below
Karain Airport

Last edited:
Not bad but, honestly, kinda boring. Why not shoot like you're an airplane taking off...use more of the runway like a big plane would, then fly away from the airport and bank left or right. Drone don't "bank" unless they are racing drones right? Well, add a tilt, in editing to give the effect of a plane tuning. Do a landing too, maybe even "taxi" back to where you were. Make the viewer think they are watching a big plane taking off, flying, landing and taxiing then at the very end show your "aircraft"...a tiny drone. Maybe title it, "Flying with the BIg Boys."

Not bad but, honestly, kinda boring. Why not shoot like you're an airplane taking off...use more of the runway like a big plane would, then fly away from the airport and bank left or right. Drone don't "bank" unless they are racing drones right? Well, add a tilt, in editing to give the effect of a plane tuning. Do a landing too, maybe even "taxi" back to where you were. Make the viewer think they are watching a big plane taking off, flying, landing and taxiing then at the very end show your "aircraft"...a tiny drone. Maybe title it, "Flying with the BIg Boys."
There's FPV and follow mode. One stays straight and the other banks over.

Yeah, it's a little different than an airplane though, because of how quadcopters fly and turn. I found this video helpful for understanding FPV mode.
It’s a really good idea to put it in the FPV mode to get that flying feeling. Will try and practice that next time ! Thanks

Reactions: KingsleyCng
Nice take off...you stayed right on the center line. As a certified fright instructor..that is my primary requisite! :) Thumbswayup

Reactions: MavicAisen
Nice take off...you stayed right on the center line. As a certified fright instructor..that is my primary requisite! :) Thumbswayup
Oh yeah! That is important, especially if you are in a Twin engine and loosing an engine, staying on the Centerline is critical. With a Quad however, loosing an engine.... pretty much it's game over I presume :)

Oh yeah! That is important, especially if you are in a Twin engine and loosing an engine, staying on the Centerline is critical. With a Quad however, loosing an engine.... pretty much it's game over I presume :)
The quad might still be flying, but like the twin...it'll carry you to the scene of the accident.

• Haha
Reactions: MavicAisen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colson123