DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Launching drone in Hoi An, Vietnam 🇻🇳

Epinephrin90

Reactions
Hey,
As we are going from north to south (Hanoi to Saigon) we are currently having a stop in the beautiful city Hoi An.
I’m just curious about where you guys would launch your drone in Hoi An ? There are thousands of tourists, and I can’t imagine where I could start my drone there. Due to:

1. safety reasons
2. don’t wanna pull any attention
3. flying in such zones always giving me shaking legs 😅 because don’t wanna disturb other people

What would you do? Has anybody of you already launched a drone In Hoi An ?

But at night it looks really cool I guess …

1. safety reasons
3. flying in such zones always giving me shaking legs 😅 because don’t wanna disturb other people
That being the case, leave the drone behind. It sounds that regardless of the local/gov laws you would be unfit to fly a drone.

• Haha
Reactions: Gagey52
Im not unfit to fly a drone, I know to properly do it - but nevertheless flying in such a zone is giving Someone not a good feeling
That being the case, leave the drone behind. It sounds that regardless of the local/gov laws you would be unfit to fly a drone.

Hey,
As we are going from north to south (Hanoi to Saigon) we are currently having a stop in the beautiful city Hoi An.
I’m just curious about where you guys would launch your drone in Hoi An ? There are thousands of tourists, and I can’t imagine where I could start my drone there. Due to:

1. safety reasons

What would you do? Has anybody of you already launched a drone In Hoi An ?

But at night it looks really cool I guess …
I'm thinking of taking my drone to Vietnam this summer. I read for one flight, you need a permit that costs between $350 and $700. Have you been flying without permits, and has anyone said anything?

Reactions: Epinephrin90
I'm thinking of taking my drone to Vietnam this summer. I read for one flight, you need a permit that costs between $350 and $700. Have you been flying without permits, and has anyone said anything?
I didn’t have any permission - government didn’t respond. I was not caught flying…:)

Reactions: shb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661