DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Leaves falling down in slow motion

It’s a nice video, but it was shot on a Sony A6000 and does not appear to have any drone footage. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m off on my own tangent here: I’m impressed that you have 52K YouTube subscribers. That’s not an easy achievement.

Reactions: DaniVids
It’s a nice video, but it was shot on a Sony A6000 and does not appear to have any drone footage. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m off on my own tangent here: I’m impressed that you have 52K YouTube subscribers. That’s not an easy achievement.
Yea, the desc was meant for another video, both videos was shot by a6000 and only the other was shot with drone. I actually noticed before i saw your comment but thanks ?

Reactions: TerryToast
Yea, the desc was meant for another video, both videos was shot by a6000 and only the other was shot with drone. I actually noticed before i saw your comment but thanks ?
Dani, can I please ask you got 51K YouTube followers? You only appear to have a total of four videos and 5K views.

Dani, can I please ask you got 51K YouTube followers? You only appear to have a total of four videos and 5K views.
I was uploading different type of videos but then i delete them all and changed niche but now the views aint like before

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23