DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Led lights ??

outasite

Reactions
Found this link for led props
Very cool
They are for Mavic air 2 but on the site they are for older drones.

Anyone use them?
Will they harm the drone.
IMG_2271.JPG

Would strongly advice against all 3:rd party equipment involving the 2 major thing's that keeps your Mavic airborne ... props & batteries, if any of these 2 fails it's game over immediately.

I got a set of LED props for my P3. Possibly very pretty BUT they were HORRENDOUSLY out of balance and the P3 appeared to be trying to shake itself to pieces. Those props where removed after 30sec or so.
I really do suggest you consign the idea to the bin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: earth3rd
I concur these things should be used sparingly for short hops or for a quick hop for some type of festivity. I bought a set for my M2Z that are message props to be used in a SAR Emergency to relay a quick message, I did have one marriage proposal using them (no not mine). I checked them for balance best I could and adjusted, best I could. I test flew two batteries on them at a low height with a safety net below.

I noticed no gimbal "jello" or abnormal flight other than a different sound. I wouldn't leave them on for any longer than necessary though. On mine I wouldn't say avoid them, I would just say to again use them vary sparingly. YMMV, they are keeping you in the air after all as mentioned.

Noted that when they made these for the P3 series they really sucked though, they have gotten a tad better it seems. :)

Attachments

• Messageprops.jpg
    Messageprops.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for your info.
That’s exactly what I was curious about.
Would hate to ruin the prop motors. Just for show lol

Did look cool I must say

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird