DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED4 blinking after power off

PeteGSW

Reactions
Hi. Am new here and to drones. Just bought a mini 3 pro and really enjoying it. Am confused by a blinking led upon power off that has just started after a few flights. It's the fourth led on the drone. I did not see it the first few times....Happens with full or partially discharged battery. Am I missing something? (and yes I have looked in the manual and it mentions heating issue but the drone has been off for hours?) Thanks!

Reactions: old man mavic
@PeteGSW nothing to worry about its just the BMS shutting down, the RC with the built in screen does it as well

Reactions: KLRSKIR
My #4 led is blinking also and I have it plugged into charge. doesn't seem to be charging. just did all the updates and did a quick lift off, had no camera view either any ideas whats going on here ?
OK after about 5 mins the #4 led stopped and now seem to be charging , I'll wait and see if I have a cam view when I try to fly later.

In the battery section of the user manual, there is an illustration of the "failure" indications. The #4 LED blinks either twice per second or three times per second to indicate charging temperature too low or temperature too high. The manual then states that if the temperature is abnormal, leave it plugged in and it will start charging when the temperature returns to normal.

In the battery section of the user manual, there is an illustration of the "failure" indications. The #4 LED blinks either twice per second or three times per second to indicate charging temperature too low or temperature too high. The manual then states that if the temperature is abnormal, leave it plugged in and it will start charging when the temperature returns to normal.
I saw this but mine flashes even after being off for a day...? everything works fine though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcjz