DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leg extentions

I have all of these and the little folding ones as well. I like the Polar Pros the best. I have a set on the drone. The ones picture are a set that the rear leg broke and I riveted it back on. Did both for symmetry. I was flying in really cold temps and it snapped when I closed it.

View attachment 61143

I have the top left ones in the pic and i hate them, i just use my LP

I've got the PolarPro ones, bought them direct from PolarPro. They are great, fit well and fits in the Flymore bag when folded. Provides a lot more ground clearance. Do not appear to affect range but I do not fly very far away. Only caveat is you must be careful when folding the front ones. It is a very strong locking mechanism so you need to hold the extension leg firmly while folding or you might break the leg.
===
I second this comment--- definitely be careful. Had the Sunnylife slide-ons but wanted the stay-on folding ones for convenience. Love them so far. I just had to make some *slight* mods to my RLSOCO case to fit these when stowed away.

I've just bought the Polar Pro ones, they are plastic and feel like they might break easily

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos