DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lego Shows Drone Negativity

I saw this on FoxNews and immediately went to their twitter page to [Language Removed by Moderator] and moan. You should as well.

Really?

Lego is offering "UAV Operator" figure as part of their latest Mini Figure Series. One of 16 in the set. Ships mid April. The UAV operator has a bandage on it's face, Lego says from a propeller nick.

Attachments

• LEGO_Drone_Operator_1.jpeg
    LEGO_Drone_Operator_1.jpeg
    353.9 KB · Views: 47
I was thinking the same thing. I’m sure they have a set where the “crooks” are driving a sports car. I can’t imagine there are a bunch of sports car enthusiasts up in arms over it.
If ATV's and Cars were being unrightfully blamed for things, I could agree.

There is a general negative vibe towards Drones, which is upsetting but understandable. They are quite conspicuous and anonymous... People are generally cautious about these kinds of things.

On the weekend I was filming my Son's cross country run at the oval, he had a go pro on him and I was following him with the Mavic. A bloke walked up to me angry, he was from one of the houses behind the oval, he thought I may have been 'casing his joint' (Aussie for looking over his fence to see what I could steel later). I just showed him what I was doing, filming my son making a bit of a production. He said he wasn't going to stop a bit of fun. His previously negative attitude turned into interest. By the end of the 15 minute conversation he wanted to get one also.

To improve the culture we all need to do the right thing, try to be transparent and obvious and show people what we are using these things for...

To improve the culture we all need to do the right thing, try to be transparent and obvious and show people what we are using these things for...

That last comment holds so MUCH truth! We are ALL ambassadors for this industry regardless if we want to be or not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc