DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Lerryn Village, Nr Lostwithiel, Cornwall on the River Fowey subsidiary

Another awesome video!

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Lovely work Jeremy. Fab music too-what was it? Spotted the little egret en route to the bridge shot. They‘re now so common here aren’t they.

A short flight around the picturesque village of Lerryn, near Lostwithiel, Cornwall, that sits on a subsidiary of the River Fowey.

It was great. I loved the patterns in the water left by the birds all taking flight at the same time. The stepping stones, the bridge and even the British postal vehicle all gave an authentic taste to the town. The near ground flight gave a great perspective to the place. Also, nice music choice.

Lovely work Jeremy. Fab music too-what was it? Spotted the little egret en route to the bridge shot. They‘re now so common here aren’t they.
Many thanks. The music is called Beautiful Disolved by Lama House on Epidemic Sounds. I get all my music from there

It was great. I loved the patterns in the water left by the birds all taking flight at the same time. The stepping stones, the bridge and even the British postal vehicle all gave an authentic taste to the town. The near ground flight gave a great perspective to the place. Also, nice music choice.
Many many thanks for the kind words

Mr. C - Another great video. I love the cinematic feel of it. The music really supported the video well. Beautiful area to fly in. It was interesting, in the opening scenes the gulls didn't seem to mind your fly over, but the flock alerted and took off. Glad your A2S wasn't attacked by the "squadron." Thanks of sharing it.

Mr. C - Another great video. I love the cinematic feel of it. The music really supported the video well. Beautiful area to fly in. It was interesting, in the opening scenes the gulls didn't seem to mind your fly over, but the flock alerted and took off. Glad your A2S wasn't attacked by the "squadron." Thanks of sharing it.
Many thanks 👍👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom