DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Less power on one motor after simple crash and change the propeller

Fernando Pacheco

Reactions
i have a Mavic Air and maed a mistake flying inside home and crashed on a simple wall, after the crash the back/ right propeller was broken and then replaced by new one on the fly more combo, but when i try to fly again after a weeks later, appears to have less power that propeller or motor, and did not start the flight and send the alert that i need to check the propeller or the rotor, does anyone has the same issue?

i have a Mavic Air and maed a mistake flying inside home and crashed on a simple wall, after the crash the back/ right propeller was broken and then replaced by new one on the fly more combo, but when i try to fly again after a weeks later, appears to have less power that propeller or motor, and did not start the flight and send the alert that i need to check the propeller or the rotor, does anyone has the same issue?
sounds like one of the little lugs could have broken off the bottom of the hub where the prop locks into the motor if you have the old prop check that there are three lugs still attached

Reactions: Thomas B
There are no simple crashes.. But these little guys are pretty strong...

and make sure you are fitting the correct prop (white line to white line, no white to no white)! We know that, by design, this shouldn't be possible, but many on here have managed it!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95