DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Let’s see Your Flag

IT would be sad if such a great country/continent did not have patriots. There is so much to be proud in the history and achievements of Australia.
I is not that we are not patriotic. I served 16 years in the ADF. Its just not done to skite about it. Most p eeople would think you a wanker if you flew a flag.

I is not that we are not patriotic. I served 16 years in the ADF. Its just not done to skite about it. Most p eeople would think you a wanker if you flew a flag.

In the US you have wankers flying the flag from their POS 4X4 pick up beds and most of them are the opposite of Patriots. The Stars and Stripes is the only flag of the US and some are still miffed about that.

Last edited:

I looked up ‘wanker’ but it may not apply here. This post is about raising the Flag and nothing else.

Thank you for your service as an ally of the US and at least here we fly the Flag as an expression of pride and support for our great nation and the men and women in uniform that made it possible, and keep us free.

Ooooohhhhh that W word is a swear word here in the UK???

Reactions: Porky
Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone