DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Let the incompetence begin

Just because it says "DJI" anywhere on the Amazon listing doesn't mean anything. For this type of money I'm going to by from either DJI directly or from a reputable dealer (like Advexuer). If something goes bad I want to be taken care of and some random 3rd party may or may not.
Amazon will take care of you. I prefer to buy from Amazon rather than direct from DJI or other manufacturers. Amazon will take it back no problem and you can immediately buy another with the refund. I've dealt with too many companies that have convoluted processes. I know what Amazon will do every time, so I prefer to go that route. Their service has been 100% in my eyes.

i read lots of people experienced shaking etc with them. Im reluctant to mod my new machine.
I have read that also but have found that some have bought from 3rd party suppliers. And since DJI states that the Platinum props work with the Pro it really isn't a mod. Personally, I have not experienced any problems. For around $25 for a complete set it is not much of a gamble.

I have read that also but have found that some have bought from 3rd party suppliers. And since DJI states that the Platinum props work with the Pro it really isn't a mod. Personally, I have not experienced any problems. For around $25 for a complete set it is not much of a gamble.
did it effect flight time at all? Just fyi, i emailed dji and asked a) are the platinum props safe for the pro and b) will modding a pro with platinum props void my dji care. The answers were yes, and no.

did it effect flight time at all? ...
I did not perform any flight-time test but there are many that have and there seems to be only a slight increase in flight time. The greater benefit to me was the quieter operation.

and it operates as normal? Zero issues? I just ordered some.
I can only speak for myself, but they operate as normal and I have had zero issues. Just make sure to purchase from a DJI authorized dealer.

This is stand for DJI. IMHO you will have a very hard time sending anything back for an exchange or refund. I suggest that if your purchased was with Visa or MC you contact them and give a heads up. If not an future purchase should be done with your card. I know this because I went round and round with DJI and a P3P i purchased for 3 months and fin ally came out with a smile!

Mikie

... IMHO you will have a very hard time sending anything back for an exchange or refund...
I would also not buy directly from DJI due to their dismal customer service and slow delivery record. For genuine parts buy from an authorized DJI dealer with an established record and return policy.

Why would you return it? You really think all 3 batteries are bad? Good grief...

good grief.............A drone with bad Batterys is a dead Duck

"Hibernation mode" not a single sign of life ..would be good if it says charge your Battery lights or not !!!

anyway i charget all 3 batterys and they all have 4 lights = 100% i hope

never in my short life i heart of a light less battery to be OK .well you live and learn ,maybe

.so far so good ......thank you for answering me

...never in my short life i heart of a light less battery to be OK .well you live and learn ,maybe...
DJI's Air battery safety guidelines state; "Before carrying the Intelligent flight Battery on an airline flight, it must first be fully discharged." Perhaps they are following their own recommendations by shipping fully discharged batteries with their products.

If they now show fully charged with no errors, I would not worry about them. I would number them and rotate them through to keep their use even.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3