DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Let's Fish

A photo taken with my Air 3 during a senior portrait session on Old Hickory Lake in Gallatin, TN...View attachment 170147
Nice photo. Did you add the vignetting or was the lighting like that?

Senior photos have gotten a lot more complicated than "Wear a white shirt, comb your hair, and check your nostrils." when I was a senior.

Senior photos have gotten a lot more complicated than "Wear a white shirt, comb your hair, and check your nostrils." when I was a senior.
Yes, I did add a .30 vignette around the perimeter to give it an edgier look. Evidently, today's seniors are all about the edge. :)

When I was a senior, it was the same way. Through my junior photo, all school photos were captured in black & white, and then hand colored by an artist. My senior year was the first year that the school used real color film.

Fishing shows have become so much better with drone shots, a few bloopers added in as well. Seeing a Pro fisherman go in the drink is funny but it's sad seeing drones go for a swim, especially since Rescue Jackets are available.

Nice!