DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LETS SEE YOUR BEST PICS OR VIDEOS

I've taken way too many to pick out the absolute "best," but here's a shot from the Salt Flats from this summer. I often do photo outings with my land photographer buddy, Scott, who can be seen with his tripod in this shot. He stood out there in the cold water all evening, but the joke's on him because my Mavic got the best shot of that trip.

View attachment 82247
This is superb. Among the best I have seen shared in this forum. I saved a copy and will print it out. I hope you won't mind (will credit you of course :))

This is superb. Among the best I have seen shared in this forum. I saved a copy and will print it out. I hope you won't mind (will credit you of course :))

That’s very kind! There are lots of great photographers here. But I’m thrilled you like it. Feel free to print it and share it wherever you like.

Lytle Creek, CA . . . San Bernardino CA (coordinates):

Lat: 34°13'59.77"N
Long: 117°29'24.53"W

Reactions: PoonDog and FASTFJR
Oh . . .my god. Senona!! That is some rich footage and the majestic carved rock cannot be topped on earth. Equaled, but not topped. Thanks BingErr for just crushing my lil photo. . . . ?. Of course I had to sub you on YT.
Well I still think your photo is amazing! Post your youtube to make sure I followed you back. THANKS!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
My best video:

My best photos are attached.

Attachments

• DJI_0061.jpg
    DJI_0061.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • DJI_0580b.jpg
    DJI_0580b.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case