DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LETS SEE YOUR BEST PICS OR VIDEOS

@aWingnut ... Actually, the last time I checked, about a year ago, there were multiple signs posted by airport personnel barring drone flight. However, to my knowledge neither the town, nor the airport has passed any ordinance/laws barring drone flight. The usual airport restrictions related to the runway must be observed and there is a lot of low flying helicopter flight.

Has something changed?
Hello Thomas B, the entire airspace around Sedona Arizona is in Class E airspace that has a floor of 700 ft. from the ground. This means that from the ground up to 699 ft. AGL is Class G airspace inside the faded magenta lines around the airport. There is no controlled airspace within the five mile radius around Sedona, Arizona. There is also no control tower at the Sedona Airport. Stay away from both ends of the runway in Sedona and away from Wilderness Areas or National Monuments and it's golden as they say!
Screen Shot 2.jpg

Reactions: Thomas B
Hello Thomas B, the entire airspace around Sedona Arizona is in Class E airspace that has a floor of 700 ft. from the ground. This means that from the ground up to 699 ft. AGL is Class G airspace inside the faded magenta lines around the airport. There is no controlled airspace within the five mile radius around Sedona, Arizona. There is also no control tower at the Sedona Airport. Stay away from both ends of the runway in Sedona and away from Wilderness Areas or National Monuments and it's golden as they say!
View attachment 82669
Thanks @CanyonRunVideos

WOW! That was amazing & beautiful! I've tried to video flying ravens & vultures where I live but can't seem to turn fast enough. Then when you lose them, you can't find them again. You did astonishingly well keeping them in frame! At 44 seconds I thought that one griffin was going to hit you - Wow! They act like they don't mind your drone just like the ravens & vultures where I live - they couldn't care less about that noisy "bird" flying with them... LOL!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman