DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LETS SEE YOUR BEST PICS OR VIDEOS

Well I can finally offer something to view, thanks to the kind offer of an editor who took my video files and music and put this together. So, not my best work, but just my first work to be shown. I know I have a long way to go before I consider things my best work, but at least I can finally show something, thanks to the very generous offer by Len Savage, to do the editing for me and host it on his Vimeo channel.

For now, I can offer this:

Hate to be the downer with reality, but like so many magnificent places, UAV's are prohibited all throughout Sedona Red Rock Country... They are probably afraid you'll get in the way of one of the way-too-many tour helicopters already ruining the solitude. (And it is all within 5 miles of the airport there.)
Keep breaking the rules, they'll ban us altogether.
Dougn

Wouldn't using LAANC allow you to fly in Sedona unless it is NFZ? Lots of tourist helicopters buzzing around, disturbing the peace & quiet! Have you tried LAANC?

Hate to be the downer with reality, but like so many magnificent places, UAV's are prohibited all throughout Sedona Red Rock Country... They are probably afraid you'll get in the way of one of the way-too-many tour helicopters already ruining the solitude. (And it is all within 5 miles of the airport there.)
Keep breaking the rules, they'll ban us altogether.
Dougn
The state of Arizona by statute prohibits cities, towns, HOAs, or any other entity from making laws regarding drone flight. The signs in Sedona were placed by airport personnel without any statutory grounds. This of course does not include federal land restrictions in the area. The Sedona airport has no tower to contact so LAANC does not apply.
There are many places to fly there.

Here’s links to obtain authorization from the airport in Sedona and an interesting and informative article from a pilot on his experiences there in seeking permission to fly his drone.
Sedona Airport – Sedona Oak Creek Airport Authority Scroll down to the drone link.
And the article link:
What's Up with This Sign and Why WE CHOSE Not to Fly at Sedona (SEZ) Today — Drone Monkey Media Productions, LLC

Meanwhile... back to the beautiful images and vids being posted!

The state of Arizona by statute prohibits cities, towns, HOAs, or any other entity from making laws regarding drone flight. The signs in Sedona were placed by airport personnel without any statutory grounds. This of course does not include federal land restrictions in the area. The Sedona airport has no tower to contact so LAANC does not apply.
There are many places to fly there.

Here’s links to obtain authorization from the airport in Sedona and an interesting and informative article from a pilot on his experiences there in seeking permission to fly his drone.
Sedona Airport – Sedona Oak Creek Airport Authority Scroll down to the drone link.
And the article link:
What's Up with This Sign and Why WE CHOSE Not to Fly at Sedona (SEZ) Today — Drone Monkey Media Productions, LLC

Meanwhile... back to the beautiful images and vids being posted!

Well, that map covers it all - they have marked all the trailheads as "No Drone Trailheads," all the trails as "No Drone Trails," and in case you don't understand, they have the entire 5-mile circle around the Sedona airport marked as a "No Drone Zone". Question? Are these people in charge of this airport from another planet?

Reactions: BingErr
Wouldn't using LAANC allow you to fly in Sedona unless it is NFZ? Lots of tourist helicopters buzzing around, disturbing the peace & quiet! Have you tried LAANC?
The entire airspace around Sedona including the airport is in Class G airspace up to 699 feet AGL.

Reactions: Thomas B
Pullback in the Shucto Canyon - Canchayllo - Jauja - Peru

In the department of Junín and at an altitude of 3,264 meters above sea level, is located Canchayllo, a beautiful district of the province of Jauja that houses the most incredible tourist attractions, located between the hills of Tranca, Andas and Antacocha. Among the tourist attractions of Canchayllo is the Shucto Canyon, a rock formation product of the erosion of the Piñascocha River, which is privileged to have gigantic walls that can measure up to 60 meters high, a perfect place for experiential tourism and tourism. adventure

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne