DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lg g4 compatability

Colin

Reactions
My mavic is due for delivery in 3 days, but i have a worry that i cant use my mobile with it. Can anybody confirm if the mavic and dji go app are compatable with an lg g4 mobile. Many thanks in advance.

When I first got my mavic, I used my LG g4 with it and dji go. It seemed to work ok. After a couple of updates and switching to dji go 4, it no longer works. You might have better luck, maybe it still works with dji go, but mine doesn't. Also it's not on the "approved list of devices". I have an older Samsung s4 that I have dedicated to the mavic, and it works great. My Lenova 3500 tablet also works.

Sent from my LG-H812 using MavicPilots mobile app

When I first got my mavic, I used my LG g4 with it and dji go. It seemed to work ok. After a couple of updates and switching to dji go 4, it no longer works. You might have better luck, maybe it still works with dji go, but mine doesn't. Also it's not on the "approved list of devices". I have an older Samsung s4 that I have dedicated to the mavic, and it works great. My Lenova 3500 tablet also works.

Sent from my LG-H812 using MavicPilots mobile app
where on the DJI web site do I find this list of compatible devices?? I have racked my brain looking?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB