DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Light Show in Quebec (MA2)

sequence

Reactions
Hi everyone, looking for some advice on my first real edited video. This was filmed in a light show in Laval, Quebec just north of Montreal. I'm really impressed with the quality of this video since it was at night, even though there was plenty of light :). Looking for advice especially on colors and ways to reduce noise in the darker areas, I'm using Premiere Pro but I'm an absolute beginner with it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, looking for some advice on my first real edited video. This was filmed in a light show in Laval, Quebec just north of Montreal. I'm really impressed with the quality of this video since it was at night, even though there was plenty of light :). Looking for advice especially on colors and ways to reduce noise in the darker areas, I'm using Premiere Pro but I'm an absolute beginner with it.

Thanks in advance!
I'd get rid of the first ten seconds and change the music. Too long for showing the same scene. Very interesting thing to see though.

I think you covered that very well, I'm only a rookie as well, so I can't really give any advise. Any chance you shot any stills from ground level?
I didn't shoot anything from ground level but if you search illumi cavalia on YouTube you'll see plenty of footage.

Thanks in advance!
Please change the music.....nice footage however. Where you allowed to fly there?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242