DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Lightning Strike

Nice frame grab, were hoping one day to capture a Pano with some lighting strikes , its not easy to do, but I hope it looks something like this.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the RAIN.

Nice frame grab, were hoping one day to capture a Pano with some lighting strikes , its not easy to do, but I hope it looks something like this.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the RAIN.
Thanks. If you are able to capture a lighting strike doing a pano it would look amazing. The quality grabbing the still from the D-log footage and converting it to a jpeg dropped the quality significantly.

You obviously grabbed the right moment!! Perfect!

Looks cool...look at all the leaders around the main bolt that didn't connect! ;)

Amazing shot. This is what I want to get into. Capturing storms. I live in S. Florida and the storms at the right time of year can be intense.

Amazing shot. This is what I want to get into. Capturing storms. I live in S. Florida and the storms at the right time of year can be intense.
Thanks! Being in Houston our storms are similar during this time of year. They can pop up out of nowhere and get pretty violent. It's a different kind of rush when capturing them.

Thanks! Being in Houston our storms are similar during this time of year. They can pop up out of nowhere and get pretty violent. It's a different kind of rush when capturing them.
Yeah buddy. We get those Hurricane worthy pop-up cells.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga