DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightweight Launch pads:

just ordered one up. will see if any good. but i had “ bonus points” so it cost under $6.00 usd total shipped to me.
I think you will like it, there are soooooo lightweight, the fun will stat folding it, lol;) You will get used to it though. Let us know how you get on with it;)

I thought it was just me who was folding-challenged.....I got a small piece of carpet instead (£1 Home Bargains), roll it up and carry on the outside of a rucksack!!!

I made mine from one of my old bandsaw blades with a high vis jacket sewn on. 3ft diameter and folds in seconds into six inch. Most people who have seen it have asked where I bought it. The Mavic seems to like it as well.

I made mine from one of my old bandsaw blades with a high vis jacket sewn on. 3ft diameter and folds in seconds into six inch. Most people who have seen it have asked where I bought it. The Mavic seems to like it as well.

I think a 3 foot diameter circle should only fold into three 1 foot diameter circles?

I'm also a little curious how you'll be able to keep the blade teeth from tearing up the fabric when folding and unfolding the pad? Seems like a clever construction though.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada