DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litch beta install on the RC Pro?

sduck

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Has anyone been able to install Litchi beta on the RC Pro? I can't seem to download it in the play store for some reason. Is there a way to get the apk file version?

Semi-related question - how does one contact Litchi for questions like this? I can't find a contact link on their web page.

Has anyone been able to install Litchi beta on the RC Pro? I can't seem to download it in the play store for some reason. Is there a way to get the apk file version?
Last week I created on Android an APK for the Litchi v4.19 app. Transferred it to the vanilla RC (not the Pro) by SD card, and it failed on open at program authentication. I've seen claims that installing the Play Store app on the RC and downloading Litchi from there, works. But 1) there are quite a few preliminaries for this to work, and most important 2) 2 days ago I received the Tripltek 8 Pro, and I guess that in about a weeks time I won't remember where I left the RC. If you want an APK version of anything, download the APK Extractor app on Android. It worked for me.

Last week I created on Android an APK for the Litchi v4.19 app. Transferred it to the vanilla RC (not the Pro) by SD card, and it failed on open at program authentication. I've seen claims that installing the Play Store app on the RC and downloading Litchi from there, works. But 1) there are quite a few preliminaries for this to work, and most important 2) 2 days ago I received the Tripltek 8 Pro, and I guess that in about a weeks time I won't remember where I left the RC. If you want an APK version of anything, download the APK Extractor app on Android. It worked for me.
I should add that what didn't work for me with Litchi v4.19 DID work with Litchi v.20 beta.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato