DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - A Couple of questions related to waypoint cruising speed and attitude indicator

itismo

Reactions
Hello,

-If i set the cruising speed to a value higher than what the set flight mode supports, for example if N mode is 12 m/s and the cruising speed is set to 15 m/s then will Litchi be bound by the 12 m/s?
-Is there any way in Litchi to show something like the "Attitude indicator" in the Fly app? I am asking because it is very helpful to know the aircraft's horizontal position when there is wind.

And I believe the blue arrow shows the heading of the drone, which could be interpreted as attitude.
Regards

I didn,t think litchi worked with the fly app?
Litchi is not supposed to work WITH the fly app. Just like the Fly app, Litchi works on it's own with the drone. It's a separate application to fly your drone. Use one or the other. Not both.

Litchi is not supposed to work WITH the fly app. Just like the Fly app, Litchi works on it's own with the drone. It's a separate application to fly your drone. Use one or the other. Not both.
thanks so it does work with the newer aircraft or some of them ? I use litchi all the time and knew this but my think must have been out of place

ok I use it with mavic pro and inspire 1 so the only limitations is the flight time ,or battery
The limitations is DJI's SDK and hardware do not allow the missions to be loaded into the drone so they are loaded into the tablet/phone now so when you lose connection it will not finish the mission. It will return to home or whatever you have it set to on loss of connection. It's called "virtual sticks".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry from ok