DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi App and DJI RC Pro

D

Deleted member 154956

I’m brand new to this Litchi app but it advertises the functionality of what I need my drone(s) to do. I am using an iPhone Pro Max 1TB and the stock controller for my Mavic Mini, but I also have a Mini 2, an Air 2S and a Mavic 3 that I’d like to use Litchi with. I am also using a iPad Pro 12.9” for initial mission planning as I like the larger form factor for planning purposes, so I’m pretty much locked into the iOS platform but Android has the functionality available right now for ALL my drones, so my question is, can I download the Litchi app on my DJI RC Pro (Android based?) and use it in the Mini2, 2S and M3? I’ve already purchased it for iOS but the Mavic Mini is not really useful for WAYPOINTS as its range is what I would call very limited - not even 2 city blocks at my location. I’ve read that DJI is working on the SDK for iOS for my other 3 birds but I don’t want to fiddle around with side-loading or any of that, I’m pretty much looking for a lock and load operation. Are there any other applications that are market ready right now for use? Thanks! Thoughts?

...so my question is, can I download the Litchi app on my DJI RC Pro (Android based?) and use it in the Mini2, 2S and M3?
This is what stated by Litchi dated Jan 21 ...

(Click on it to make it larger)
1643544006641.png

...Are there any other applications that are market ready right now for use?
And as the SDK isn't released from DJI for the M3 yet, no other app will be compatible with the M3.

You could look into apps like Maven (only iOS) or Dronelink ... but neither of them have come as far as Litchi yet regarding the SDK for Mini SE, Mini 2, Air 2s or RC Pro.

Links:
Maven
Dronelink

This is what stated by Litchi dated Jan 21 ...

(Click on it to make it larger)
View attachment 142957

And as the SDK isn't released from DJI for the M3 yet, no other app will be compatible with the M3.

You could look into apps like Maven (only iOS) or Dronelink ... but neither of them have come as far as Litchi yet regarding the SDK for Mini SE, Mini 2, Air 2s or RC Pro.

Links:
Maven
Dronelink
It’s the same for the Mini 2 and Air2s. There’s no iOS SDk for those aircraft yet so no third party apps will work with them on iOS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada