DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi app and google App Store

John09121

Reactions
Hi all can someone help,
I have just got my Mavic Pro 2 zoom with the smart controller and I see you can install Google App Store on the smart controller, my question is can you install litchi or has anyone installed it from the Google App Store on the controller as the instructions from certified aerials says it will brick the controller CERTIFIED AERIALS - How to Install Google Play Store on DJI Smart Controller, or is it best to just buy the litchi app again from Amazon App Store.
Please can you help me.
Thank you.

not a litchi user here but for most including me when you get a firmware update for the sc google play services stops working and also the associated apps, you gotta go through all the google play install again and re-install your apps, some people got away with it and google play still worked but most didn't, I never did bother to re-install google only for it to be screwed in the next firmware update and have to go through it all over again.

not a litchi user here but for most including me when you get a firmware update for the sc google play services stops working and also the associated apps, you gotta go through all the google play install again and re-install your apps, some people got away with it and google play still worked but most didn't, I never did bother to re-install google only for it to be screwed in the next firmware update and have to go through it all over again.
Thanks, that was my next question ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder