Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi app for Mini?

Please Litchi, HELP us out!
Here the response by e-mail from Litchi dated from November 2019:

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)
03Nov, 09:46 GMT

Hi,

At this time we don't know if DJI will add support for the Mavic mini in the DJI development kit (not to be confused with DJI Go/DJI Fly).
If and when DJI does add support for this new drone model, then we will add support in Litchi. It is too early to tell when this will happen, it can take weeks or months, it mostly depends on DJI at this point.

Kind Regards,
Litchi

Here the response by e-mail from Litchi dated from November 2019:

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)
03Nov, 09:46 GMT

Hi,

At this time we don't know if DJI will add support for the Mavic mini in the DJI development kit (not to be confused with DJI Go/DJI Fly).
If and when DJI does add support for this new drone model, then we will add support in Litchi. It is too early to tell when this will happen, it can take weeks or months, it mostly depends on DJI at this point.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
DJI have confirmed on their forum that they will be releasing support to third party developers, the question is when?

It would make the mavic mini such a killer drone if it had the ability to fly waypoint missions. Please Litchi, HELP us out!
I happened to see a YouTube video today that showed the $80 Eachine E511S doing waypoints and follow me (although it did them as poorly as it does everything else). As far as I know, the Mini may be the only GPS drone on the market that doesn't support at least waypoints. I only decided to keep it in hopes that Litchi will come through with what I consider a vital feature in a camera drone: the ability to carefully plan a shoot in advance and get one-take results that look like they were done by an expert pilot and an expert camera man.

Last edited:
Not in the UK, you still have to comply with UK drone code, or your in for a large fine.
sorry to drag this up as its an old post but is it as black and white as you can't do it? the drone code states "Never fly closer than 50m to people. Even when your drone is more than 50m away from people it is safer to avoid directly overflying them."

It’s coming one way or another, it only makes sense. I would of paid an extra $100 for the Mavic Mini if it shipped with a waypoint flight mode. I’d even trade all the quick shots too, just in case processing memory and power are an issue.

Reactions: wolframmitbach

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman