DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi App issues - Error 133 unable to take off - or landing and unable to stop it landing

Hiesy

Reactions
Hi - I have installed and paid for the Beta version of the Litchi app for Android - on my Samsung. I tried to fly a few times in various locations - and it regularly comes up with an error 133 and won't let me take off. I keep trying and eventually I am able to take off. Then when up in the air for about 5 minutes it decided it wants to land - and even though I tap to try and stop it - it won't stop. I try to stall the decent due to trees and it just keeps coming down and I am trying to get it home as quickly as possible before it lands as it just wants to come straight down. I set height, rest compass, had plenty of satellites attached. Just a bit nervous flying it now using Litchi as don't want to lose it if it just comes straight down. Any suggestions what the issue may be?

Unfortunately the other apps do not have waypoint, follow or track which Litchi does on the app for the mavic mini - which is why I got this app.

It’s beta software, what else needs to be said.

Reactions: Tommy85
Are you anywhere near controlled airspace or a TFR?

Unfortunately the other apps do not have waypoint, follow or track which Litchi does on the app for the mavic mini - which is why I got this app.

Litchi doesn't support waypoints for the Mini (confirmed by the developer). Try Dronelink which works perfectly for waypoint missions with the Mini and is the release (not beta) version.

Reactions: pescobar61
Make sure you don't have the Fly app open in the background when you use Litchi.
That's pretty much just folklore; background apps just don't compete for resources with active apps. I (and many others) regularly fly with one app in use and the other one in the background. If you don't want to 'risk' that, it's fine, but I find it a great convenience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato