DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi app Questions

goixiz

Reactions
Questions:
1. Can a waypoint mission be stopped (YES=PAUSE) - and continue but skipping a few waypoints
2. Can a waypoint mission be started in midstream (skipping a set of new waypoints) [Maybe a work around is to create multiple missions]
3. Is it possible to maneuver around an obstacle during a mission
4. Which map goes it use (litchi iOS) during litchi app operation

TIA

1. Can a waypoint mission be stopped (YES=PAUSE) - and continue but skipping a few waypoints

Yes there is a Pause button on the screen, no you cant skip waypoints its an autonomous mission system

2. Can a waypoint mission be started in midstream (skipping a set of new waypoints) [Maybe a work around is to create multiple missions]

No the mission follows a set of points laid down on a map and flies them in order, however the mission hub shows the GPS co-ordiantes so you could use that to set the new waypoint ]

No the route is flown as laid down by the waypoints and you have no control of the quad during the mission

Litchi uses google maps as the writer isnt to tight to buy the rights to use google maps

Yes there is a Pause button on the screen, no you cant skip waypoints its an autonomous mission system

No the mission follows a set of points laid down on a map and flies them in order, however the mission hub shows the GPS co-ordiantes so you could use that to set the new waypoint ]

No the route is flown as laid down by the waypoints and you have no control of the quad during the mission

Litchi uses google maps as the writer isnt to tight to buy the rights to use google maps

Google maps on iOS? On litchi iOS. Which map do I store or cache

Questions:

TIA
If you can go to a big open field...... I certainly would. Early one morning and ALONE

I tested Litchi waypoint mission yesterday in a park. Took me 2 minutes to map out the waypoints and it ran perfectly.

As for the OP ... the question about skipping waypoints ... it would take about 20 seconds to edit and then re-run the same mission with a couple of waypoints removed.

Then only thing I've been able to manually control during a mission flight is the camera gimbal (yaw).

Good evening,
Sorry the english ... google translate ... kkk
Can I plan a mission with waypoints to an enclosed location?
Fly the drone manually and go scoring the points?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair