DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Beta locked up IPad?

DroneJI

Reactions
I just flew my MPP for the first time using Litchi (its the beta ) I think I have seen similar issues with the official version of the app, here’s what happened, I flew 2 Waypoint missions and one Panoramic, everything was working great but when I went into the Dji app (I did shutdown the Litchi app first) my iPad froze! Black screen o response from any buttons until I connected the Lightning cable to a power source (this could have been coincidental?) I was then able to reboot the iPad. When it rebooted I opened up the Dji app but it said aircraft not connected the RC was still connected and communicating with the AC, I could move the Gimble, I then tried the Litchi app and same issue it did not see the AC? I did have the cable connected from the iPad to the RC but still nothing! I had to reboot everything and it started working again! If this happened during flight I would have been flying blind and hope the RTH worked! Is this something the Litchi app does sometimes? I have read other stories of the app loosing connection to the AC and the mission having to finish or switch the RC to sport if it’s in sight to fly it back manually! I am going to report this to Litchi it wanted to know how common this is with then retail version?

put litchi beta ver on my mavic air all seems to work well but get a beeping sound from receiver unless i get some altitude on the mavic.

I just flew my MPP for the first time using Litchi (its the beta ) I think I have seen similar issues with the official version of the app, here’s what happened, I flew 2 Waypoint missions and one Panoramic, everything was working great but when I went into the Dji app (I did shutdown the Litchi app first) my iPad froze! Black screen o response from any buttons until I connected the Lightning cable to a power source (this could have been coincidental?) I was then able to reboot the iPad. When it rebooted I opened up the Dji app but it said aircraft not connected the RC was still connected and communicating with the AC, I could move the Gimble, I then tried the Litchi app and same issue it did not see the AC? I did have the cable connected from the iPad to the RC but still nothing! I had to reboot everything and it started working again! If this happened during flight I would have been flying blind and hope the RTH worked! Is this something the Litchi app does sometimes? I have read other stories of the app loosing connection to the AC and the mission having to finish or switch the RC to sport if it’s in sight to fly it back manually! I am going to report this to Litchi it wanted to know how common this is with then retail version?

I have never seen this issue in the retail version. It has however happened to me using DJI GO 4 but very rarely.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H89SA